Tuesday, May 23, 2017

memorable event popplet

Reflection

We had to brain storm ideas from the event we choose using our 5 senses. you had to be specific for what your saying  like i said but you have to do at the end when you have a buddy to check and ask you questions that make it have more detail.

I  am most proud of my event i chose because i  thought it was a funny thing to be brain storming about.

I would have liked to have my event be my first birthday .

WALT
  • Brainstorm ideas about a topic
  • Describe a topic using the five senses
  • Ask questions and add detail

Success Criteria

  • Choose a memorable event
  • Brainstorm ideas using the five senses
  • Share with two people (who will ask questions)
  • Add more detail to your brainstorm to answer any questions that your buddies had

No comments: